Monday, April 25, 2005

the reason for blogging

I am hoping that this BLOG may help me understand my own feelings. Sure I am in touch with myself, but maybe this will add even more clarity. By becoming more aware of our non-linear thought patterns, we begin to comprehend the complex nature of understanding. To refine the experiences and knowledge that I may have gained over time.

In this time of refinement and reflection, I strive to feel excited, idealistic, and naive again - I want to be passionate. With this real life that I have walked into - has come real responsibility. That doesnt necessarily mean bad, I just dont know if its good - LOL.

Sharing my thoughts or experiences may also help others, possibly swoon a woman?!?, and/or improve my writing skills.

Note to self:
RISK EVERYTHING. I cannot, and should not try to over-control things. I cannot live in fear of the repercussions of my actions. I need to learn to trust my instincts again. Sharpen my reflexes.

No comments: