Monday, April 25, 2005

coincidence(S)

I dunno about you -but I have had many coincidences over the last 2 weeks. Not sure what this means - maybe a glitch in the MATRIX? Or just the end of the world as we know it? For instance, I almost had to call the fire department because my exs' house that she is renting got filled with smoke this past Sunday morning. It is some problem with the heater (furnace) details to come... Also, my friend Michael actually called the fire dept because of a house fire on Metropolitan St. on Apr21. My boss almost called the fire department over the weekend because of a water leak near his main electrical box in his house which produced smoke.

For some reason I stumbled across Burning Man photos while I was looking for something else last week. On Saturday night, a friend stated that he wants his bachelor party at Burning Man this August.

More occurrences have happened, but I don’t remember them…

No comments: