Tuesday, March 22, 2011

iPhone 4.2.1 jailbreak, unlock, apps, accessories


At around $130 (used), I still think the iphone 3G may be the best phone on the market for the money. I have been using it for $15 a month, unlimited texting only (I can make/receive calls for 10¢ min), no contract with T-Mobile for over 6 months now. However, you can easily do that with an AT&T go phone SIM, or Simple Mobile to help keep costs per month, much lower than the average iphone user ($90 month?!?).
I recommend the Otterbox case for the clumsy folks (bulky but best protection Ive seen). My favorite is the rubberized slim Speck case. But I think both of those are way to expensive. Im currently using a $4 hard shell candy case from Amazon.
>>DreamBoard: Advanced Theming Platform For iOS Devices
>>itimelapse
>>Battery Issues? repo.insanelyi.com : 01 | 02 | 03 (4.2.1)

>>AppSync: backup cracked apps
>>AptBackup: for cydia apps
>>AppBackup: for apps settings


I am curious about testing/getting a decent android phone, but I dont know if I could get one for as low as $130. What are your recommended apps?