Sunday, December 02, 2007

SubMediaTV

Some of the best words that Ive heard from my friend at SubMedia.tv:
Yep, I think the election is a sham. I vote because it takes no effort. The ideal strategy is protecting yourself and your loved ones by creating community, buying local foods, organize a community garden, saving money, but also getting active in informing people of what's coming and what's here.
I never claim to have all the answers, but if you are not ready to do some direct action, the best you can do is help bring people together and have tight group of peeps who have your back, who are aware of what's happening and who are preparing for tough times.
But we can't be running scared. We need to own this shit or it's going to own us. Yes someone (us) need to stop this madness.
I will vote for Kucinich in the primary and Nader (if he runs) on the general.
Well said Frank! And... Ten Steps To Close Down an Open Society

No comments: