Saturday, November 26, 2005

Dreams

112605 - I had a dream last night that I ran into some up and coming movie actor, bonded, started running around town - and we busted into Jennifer Annistons place. Brad Pitt was there. They were heading to dinner and invited us. We suggested that they invite more of their friends. We goto the restaurant, eat drink and be merry - and start to head out. Paparazzi were everywhere. I sneak around and take them out, one by one. It becomes a game with Pitt and Anniston give hand signals, pointing out others, running, laughing and going to another public location. There the game continues as I take out more Paparazzi. They decide to call it a night and go home. I wish them well. It seemed as tho I inadvertantly got them back together - if only for a night.

No comments: